Monday, February 9, 2015

Letter excerpt 2-1-2015

Today was a pretty great day. We had a lot of meetings but they were all pretty good. And my fast and prayers were answered. Our testimony meeting was so good. And our district musical number was really good and really spiritual. We're all really sad to be leaving each other. But I'm glad 5 of us are all going to Canada so maybe we'll serve together at some point. I hope so. I love them. I shared in my testimony that going on a mission and leaving my family had been the hardest thing I have ever done and I've only just started and that kills me. But I have never felt God's presence more strongly in my life than I have in the past 2 weeks and that's what gives me strength to do the hardest thing. And it's really true. I have gotten so many answers to prayers and so much comforts almost instantly when I pray and that's the only reason I'm still here, because God wants me to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. That means I will read them before they get posted. Thank you