Monday, February 9, 2015

Letter Dated 2-2 & 2-3 2015

Today was a pretty great day. It was our last day together as a district. We just had a lot of fun and spent time together visiting and singing hymns and playing piano. It was fun.

Today we were supposed to meet with our (practice) investigator Patti for the last time, be they overbooked her se we just got to say bye real quick and take pictures. I was sad, I love her so much and don’t want to leave her and we were gonna commit her to baptism today! So that was sad. We also met with Nikki for the last time. She has made so much progress. Her baptism is in 18 days so that’s exciting. It’s funny how I talk about her like a real person, but she’s really just my teacher acting as an investigator, but it feels so real too and it’s sad to leave her.

It’s funny how the closer it gets the less I want to leave the MTC, when all I wanted just a couple days ago was to get out of here. I think it’s just ‘cause I’ve grown comfortable here and used to it and I’m scared to leave. And I’m going to miss my district.

So tonight when we were saying bye to the half of the district that was leaving tonight we all stood in a circle and sang “God Be With You ‘Till We Meet Again.” #Typical haha. But it was actually really amazing we've all grown so much together and bonded so fast and even love each other so much and it was really sad saying bye. I’m just glad a lot of them are coming to Canada with me.

Well it’s the last day at the MTC. I’m mostly all packed. It’s funny because everything seems to fit in my suitcases better than it did the first time. I FOUND MY PEARL! (Maddy lost one of the real pearl earrings her mom gave her for graduation.) God does answer prayers. I really hope you have been getting my letters. I am not very excited to leave but I am excited that I get to call you. Someone said it takes like a month for the mail to get from the U.S. to Canada. I hope that’s not true. That would be sad ‘cause I like writing you every day. I love you bunches and I miss you.

Love, Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. That means I will read them before they get posted. Thank you