Monday, April 6, 2015

Email 3-30-2015

Well I have like no time to write you all this week and I'm not able to send pictures today so hopefully next week's email will be much better and you will get to see more of what I have been up to. :)

This was a crazy week! There is so much more to planning a baptism than it seems. Haha. But ADUT IS BAPTIZED!!! She was baptized on Saturday (3-28-15) and all her friends that we have been teaching went and it was so amazing. Adut is the best. As soon as she came up out of the water she just cried and hugged her mom who was waiting at the top of the stairs of the font. It was a very tender moment. She just cried and hugged and her mom didn't even care that she was soaking wet. It was sweet. The spirit was so strong. :) I love baptisms and I hope we have many more throughout my mission :)

We were also able to go to the Women's General Conference Broadcast and it was so wonderful. It talked a lot about the family and how we need to defend the family and how we all belong and play an important role in God's family. I loved it so much. Family is the foundation of this gospel and so important in my life. I love my family and I want everyone to be able to have a family they can lean on and turn to. I know that families are so important in God's plan and we need to do all we can to stand up for that. So those were my thoughts about that :)

I hope to be able to write you more next week. I pray you are all happy and well. :) Love you all

Sister Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. That means I will read them before they get posted. Thank you