Monday, April 11, 2016

Email 4-11-2016

Hey everyone! Hope all is well for you. I just got transferred this week. I was in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and now I am in Regina, Saskatchewan. I miss Saskatoon a lot but I am happy to be here, the temple is here! And it is close to Moose Jaw, one of my previous areas, so I may get to see people from there! Yay :) I was sad to leave Sister Alder, but I am now in a tripan with Sister Kearl and Sister Lau. Sister Kearl and I are Sister Training Leaders and Sister Lau is with us until her companion gets here. She is in the Philippines and waiting for a VISA to get here. So not sure how long it will be, but we will see I guess. Never a dull moment in mission life. I have been out for almost 15 months left and have 3 transfers to go, so I am just trying to love the work and keep going strong. I love you all, thank you for your love and support. Hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Sister Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. That means I will read them before they get posted. Thank you