Monday, March 9, 2015

Letter 3-2-2015

So this has been a really good week. There were some ups and some downs but the good outweighs the bad :)

I almost fell asleep in a lesson! acca awkward! haha

So guess what, this week we met with all the girls ( Angella's friends: Adut, Apajok, Rhoda, Angellique) and they brought another friend named Sabrina! AND THEY ALL COMMITED TO BAPTISM. Adut and Apajok's date is March 21 and the rest of them are April 25 so i'm super excited about that. They all seem really open and interested. Yesterday at church Adut came and brought her 2 younger brothers and she even went up and BORE HER TESTIMONY. What what what what... what what what what... hahaha anyway she is super good and so are the rest of them. I love them already.

Then we met another girl named Natasha she's in her 20s and like 9 months pregnant about to pop any day and we taught her the restoration and committed her to baptism. She doesn't have a date yet but she is super sweet and wants to learn more. But she wasn't there when we went to our next lesson with her so we think she might have had her baby!

The Obi family is doing great as well. We talked about scripture reading and prayer and they are progressing slowly but surely so that is good. I am doing well. I am happy. It has been hard to eat weird food and eat way too much and sleep way too little, but other than that I am good. The days seem to go by fast and the weeks fly by.

Sorry my email is super short. I have no time to email today. But the good news is that my Dad is amazing and made a super neat blog that you can all go check out for more updates and info on my super crazy fun mission life :) I love you all :) Have a good week :)

Sister Maddy Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. That means I will read them before they get posted. Thank you