Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Email 6-8-2015

Dear Family and Friends,

Well, this week has been a little crazy. We started the week with Zone Conference on Tuesday. That was really fun. It was nice to visit with all my missionary friends here in Saskatchewan. Sometimes we feel a little isolated out here in Moose Jaw with only the Elders and us. Especially coming from Winnipeg with a million missionaries. So it was nice to be with everyone again for a little bit. It was pretty long though. Meetings all day. And we had to role play, which I hate. But I am starting to get over it and just grin and bear it till it's over haha. The food was good though :) Pulled pork sandwiches.

Then we came back here to Moose Jaw and continued with our work. On Saturday we got our Transfer calls. So Sister Reyes will be leaving me and going to Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, which is kinda sad. It is always hard starting over again. But I also found out that I will be training a brand new sister. She is still in the MTC this very moment. haha. So that should be exciting. Kinda scary, but oh well I guess. Live and learn and figure it out along the way. Haha.

We have a baptism scheduled in a few weeks and we're really working hard and praying for it to go through. And we're hoping to set another one this week. We haven't found many new people to teach, but we are trying. So we will see what happens next week. I am doing well, and I am happy. Life out here on the mission is hard, but I am surviving and finding happiness along the way. Time seems to fly by some days. I am 4 and a half months down with 13 and a half to go. Not that I'm counting down the days or anything ;) I promise, I am being good and trying to stay focused on what the Lord wants me here to do. :)

I hope you are all happy and well.
Love,

Sister Martin <3

505 Academy Road
Winnipeg, MB R3P 0C9
Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. That means I will read them before they get posted. Thank you