Monday, December 21, 2015

Lots of Pics, Dec 7th 2015

I've been slacking off in posting to Maddy's blog.

Here are some pics from the last few weeks.


Sister Wray and I, We had a lot of fun <3


Brother Pepin and Sister Maple, i love them so much. We got her that scarf! :) Please keep them in your prayers, her chemo is taking a lot out of both of them <3 It was really sad to leave them


This is Mandy and her kids, I love them! We found them tracting not too long ago, they are the best :)


I'm gonna miss Barb and her birds :) 


This is Annie, she is a cutie eh :) 


This is the Drozdowskis, I love them too :) They were fun :)



oh no, they are gonna burn the church down hahah 20 candles puts off a lot of heat haha


my surprise bday party :) it wasn't really a surprise though haha but it was fun :) and very nice, i felt loved





the tays are wonderful, they got me a really nice timex watch so "whenever i check the time i will think of them" :) cute 


these are the Tays :) The elders invited them to the little surprise bday party haha :) they are so cute Brother Tay is our ward mission leader


These elders are the best :) They made me yellow cake with chocolate frosting and threw a little surprise bday party for me on my last night in winnipeg :)


opening my presents! :)


love it! Im wearing it right now and it is so pretty :)





all my bday presents, i love my fam <3 they know me so well


BDAY SELFIE :)


This is the Barlow family. They are really nice and let us come over for family home evening and help them decorate their neat christmas tree. It was nice :)


This is our christmas tree hahaha we were so lucky to have a full size one in our apartment. Only half the lights work and As you can see the decorations are a little iffy.... notice the glittery deer antlers hahahahaha Those are what mom needs for her woodsy tree ;p But even if it isn't the prettiest, it still makes me happy :)


It was a rough night so we tried making snow angels haha. 



My first Starbucks since I've been in Canada. It was so good. Tasted like home :) haha #TypicalWhiteGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. That means I will read them before they get posted. Thank you