Friday, July 10, 2015

Pics 7-6-2015






We went to "Sidewalk Days" Which is just kinda a little street festival thing with vendors and stuff down mainstreet. And there was a one man band! haha he was pretty good too!


My Service Canada Day outfit haha. We helped someone move today :) 


Comp unity with the Canada Shirts eh? 


Sisters in Shades!
Us at Sidewalk Day's on the 4th of July :)



This is my 4th of July Firework show haha :) I shoulda sang I'm proud to be an american at the top of my lungs or something!



The 4th of july :) we got sparklers from the dollar store :)


This is basically what Canada looks like. the places i have been at least. haha. This is Flat Flat Flat Saskatchewan haha


There are 101 fires going on right now all throughout Saskatchewan. so it is SO SMOKEY here. The sun is just a red circle and you can just stare at it. Our Canada Day festivities got cancelled because of the smoke and so did Girls Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. That means I will read them before they get posted. Thank you